Unidad 3 - Parte 1 (3A)
Day #1 - el 17 y el 18 de febrero
1) We took our SLO Reading Assessment today. This was the second time we took the test this year.
2) We watched the Flipped Classroom Video for Unit 3 when we finished the assessment and took notes. This was HW for anyone who didn't finish in class!
Day #2 - el 19 y el 20 de febrero
Day #6 - el 4 de marzo y el 5 de marzo
Study for the quiz next class! It will be on three criteria (A - listening, B - reading, and D - writing)! Use the document below to help you get prepared. I have explained all of the assessment tasks and given you ways to study.
Day #7 - el 9 y el10 de marzo
Today we took a quiz on three criteria. Afterwards you needed to:
Day #8 - el 11 y el 12 de marzo
Note to A1 class: Today we had the "Box Out Bullying" presentation in the auditorium. That means you have additional homework to make sure you're on track! Please make sure you've done the following before Friday's class:
Day #9 - el 13 y el 17 de marzo
Day #12 - el 24 y el 25 de marzo
Day #13 - el 26 y el 27 de marzo
Day #3 - el 23 y el 24 de febrero
Day #4 - el 25 y el 26 de febrero
Day #5 - el 27 de febrero y el 2 de marzo
Homework for Day 5: Watch the Flipped Classroom #2 Video below and take notes!
Day #10 - el 18 y el 19 de marzo
If you missed class, you have two options for the Videohistoria:
1) Come watch it in Sra. M.'s room during ELO or after school
2) Use your book (pgs. 150-151) to get the gist by reading rather than viewing.
HW: Prepare for the Criterion C (Communicating in Response to Spoken, Visual, and Written Text) evidence next class.
Day #11 - el 20 y el 23 de marzo
Day #14 - el 30 y el 31 de marzo
Day #15 - el primer dia de abril y el 2 de abril
Day #17 - el 13 y el 14 de abril
Today I introduced the end-of-unit project! Make sure you stop in to see Sra. M. if you missed class!
HW before next class:
For example, with the language you know, you could ask things
- Although cookies are bad for your health, do you still
- How many hours of Netflix do you watch each weekend?
- I drink coffee all day. Do you think I should drink less?
Why or why not?
UNIT 3 RESOURCES TO HELP YOU STUDY & LEARN!
To help you read (and laugh) using Spanish:
To help you learn the food and drink vocabulary:
To help you learn how to use gustar & encantar:
To help you learn how to conjugate verbs:
To help you describe foods and learn the concept of "agreement":
To help you express your thoughts & give advice:
To help you conjugate stem-changing verbs: