El Examen final - El Segundo semestre
Final Exam - Second Semester
Please note, you have the following study materials/resources:
- this website - use the Unidad 4 and Unidad 5 pages - there are a TON of links to online flashcards, videos, practice activities and games, etc.
- especially QUIZLET - the interactive flashcards with Spanish pronunciation helps a LOT!
- your Spanish class binder with notes and handouts
- your passed back evidence with descriptive feedback
- Sra. Moore's after-school help sessions (see your Final Exam Review Packet for the exact dates and times)
- your classmates - any student in Spanish 1 with Sra. Moore - is a study buddy!!!
Don't forget to use resources on the Final Exam Review Page for Semester 1 too! A lot of the concepts, like SER & GUSTAR recycled all year long!
Use the Final Exam Review Packet to help you practice your conversations with the person you're going to do your speaking test with. If you're not sure what some of the questions mean or how to answer them, use the Quizlet set! Start with the Cards, then Learn, Spell, and Gravity!
Check out this awesome project done by a sophomore two years agao! She hadn't Spanish before her freshman year...and look at how well she's rockin' it now! You might get some ideas for how to use the vocabulary in a new & creative way from her!
Unidad 4 - Discussing Health, Habits, and Lifestyles
Using GUSTAR: gusta vs. gustan
More In-Depth Teaching of Foods, Articles, Nouns, Gustar & Encantar
Song about Stem Changing Pattern
Conjugating Regular -ER verbs
More In-Depth Teaching of Agreement and Verb Conjugation
Resources on Giving Advice & Expressing Needs, Thoughts
Conjugating Regular -IR verbs
Stem-Changers with e to ie pattern
For students who want to go above and beyond and learn a bit more - here you go! The verb IR is used to talk about what you're going to do and where you're going to go!
The Verb IR - to go
The video on the right teaches:
Some of these concepts we learned this year and some are more advanced and a good challenge for kids looking to go above and beyond!
Are you seeking to be more ADVANCED? Check out these Quizlet sets from Unidad 4 that push you to that next level with the Spanish language!
Unidad 3 - Describing Location & Expressing -ING
The Verb "ESTAR" - To Be
Prepositions and Using ESTAR to Describe Locations of Things
Using ESTAR with Feelings
The Present Progressive Tense: What We're Doing Now - ING
Using HAY in Q & A
Catchy Song with Actions to Remember Spanish Prepositions
Below are all of the Flipped Classroom Videos from Unidad 4. These go into each of the concepts touched on above in much greater detail. If you were absent a lot during that unit OR if you just struggled with the content the first time we learned it, I suggest watching the videos below!
- Videos 1-3 are on Estar, Prepositional Phrases, and Describing Location (includes target questions & answers)
- Videos 4-5 are on Estar and Expressing what is going on right now using the "Present Progressive Tense"